The Creative Writing Class Meme Questionnaire
1. Do you believe aliens are real? Yes, I don't think they come down and experiment on people but it's hard to believe we're the ONLY planet on which life exists.
2. What is your favorite color? Blue. Or Green. Depends on my mood.
3. Myspace, Twitter or facebook? I use Myspace and facebook mainly for stalking people that I knew, but was never really friends with, or that I was friends with, and now have nothing in common with. People that I still find interesting, I still talk to and therefore have no need to stalk on facebook.
4. Vampires or werewolves? Vampires appeal to me more. I don't know why.
5. If you could be any animal in the world, which animal would you be? I think I have most in common with the manatee. I like eat, I like to sleep, and I like to slowly swim. Yup.
6. Who are your top five friends? I decline to answer this on the grounds that it may incriminate me.
7. Do you have a lover? Lover? Who says lover anymore? That's so 1985. I have a boyfriend. I hate saying boyfriend. It sounds like we're in 7th grade. Can I say I have a friend who I like spending lots of time with and cuddling? That takes too long.
8. Whom do you most admire? Audrey Hepburn. I think she was beautiful. The most beautiful woman to have ever lived, both inside and out. She was kind and modest and just a wonderful person.
9. What is your favorite food and drink? I like pasta. Spaghetti. I also really like steamed broccoli. To drink? Probably water.
10. Do you prefer walking or driving? I don't like to drive. I like to be driven.
11. What is your favorite song? It changes daily. Right now I tend to play and re-play Ben Folds "Someone Cooler Than You" and "All U Can Eat"
12. Who is your favorite cartoon character? Uhh. I probably haven't watched cartoons in many years.
13. Do you have enemies? Lots of them, unfortunately. I don't know what I do to make so many people hate me. I feel like I'm generally a nice person. I feel like I go out of my way to make life easier for other people. Seriously, I don't know why people hate me.
14. What is your favorite movie? Bringing Up Baby -- You really can't get better than Katherine Hepburn and Cary Grant.
15. Which would you rather be: a rich person with an attitude or a poor person who cares for everyone? Poor. Definitely poor. If I were a rich person with attitude, I would annoy even myself. Plus, even more people would hate me. I hate when people don't like me.
16. Are zebras white with black stripes or black with white stripes? White with black stripes.
17. Strawberry or cherry? Strawberry.
18. What is the worst movie you have ever seen? There are too many to pick one. Stepbrothers is up there. So is Supertroopers. I hate those kinds of movies.
19. What is your worst fear? Heights. I hate them. They make me dizzy.
20. How many piercings do you have, if any, and where are they? None. I know, boring.
21. How many tattoos do you have, if any, and what are they? None. Again, boring.
22. Do you have any socks with words on them? If so, what are the words? "Hanes" and "Old Navy"
23. What size shoe do you wear? 9
24. Do you own an IPod? Two, actually. An ipod shuffle and an ipod nano.
25. What kind of body wash do you use? Oil of Olay sensitive skin
26. If you could be anyone in the world for a week, who would you want to be? Audrey Hepburn (before she died)
27. If you could visit any place in the world, where would you go? Egypt. If it weren't so dangerous.
28. If you could be in a band, what band would you like to be in? Dave Matthews
29. If you could be anything in the world, what would you be? A forensic chemist
30. Where is the farthest you have ever traveled or been in the world? France and Italy
31. What is your favorite time to wake up? Around 10
32. Who is the ugliest celebrity you can think of? Paris Hilton
33. What is your favorite candy bar? I'm not big on candy bars. I guess Baby Ruth
34. When you are in the car, do you listen to the radio or to cds? Ipod.
35. What’s the thing you most regret saying to someone? In my job interview for my current job, I said I was "anal." It came out before I realized what I was saying. Oh, well, I got the job.
36. Where would you like to be buried? I don't care. I'll be dead.
37. Do you believe that humans have dormant ESP, psychokinetic, and/or telekinetic powers? I think some people do. At least some form of psychic powers.
38. Who is right? Right about what?
39. Do you believe that religion is something to be strictly followed and practiced or more a series of guidelines? Guidelines. Very loose guidelines.
40. Do you like KFC? Not really. But they do have Pepsi products, and I prefer pepsi over coke, so I will stop there and get a pepsi sometimes.
41. Squirrels or flying squirrels? FLying. If you could fly, wouldn't you?
42. What kind of shoes do you have on right now? Barefoot. I hate shoes. And pants.
43. McDonalds or Subway? Subway. I love freshness.
44. What will you eat after school/work today? pizza. I just ate it.
45. Who will you hang out with today? Probably no one. I moved away from all my friends.
46. What will you do this weekend? I don't know yet. Go see Dan I guess.
47. What do you do for fun? Read. Watch movies.
48. What is your best friend’s name? Dan
49. Who is the meanest person you know? My former principal
50. Do you consider yourself an adult or a child? Adult child
51. What is your favorite animal? Manatee
52. When was the first time you fell in love? Probably in high school
53. When did you lose someone who meant a lot to you? I don't like to dwell on those things.
54. What do you want to become in the future? I don't know. Let's just get through the next few months and then see.
55. When do you believe people should become sexually active? When they're ready. After 17.
56. What was the hardest time of your life? My immediate reaction was "middle school." But then I remembered crying every day in grad school. I must have blocked that out. I'm going with grad school. Awful. Awful. Awful.
57. Chinese or KFC? Neither?
58. Sunshine or rainbows? Sunshine
59. School/work or sleep? Sleeeeeep!
60. Green or yellow? Green. So peaceful.
61. Post it notes or tacks on a bulletin board? Post-its
62. What is your nickname? Em, Emmy, Potts, Pottsie
63. Where have you lived? Cumberland, Westminster, Catonsville, Greenbelt, and Hagerstown
64. What’s your favorite activity? Reading.
65. What is something you do every single day of your life? Sleep. Eat. Read. Brush my teeth. Shower.
66. What is your zodiac sign? Scorpio
67. When is your birthday? I don't think you need both #66
and 67. If you know my birthday is October 31 then you could figure out I'm a scorpio
68. What are your hobbies? Haven't I answered this? I like to read!
69. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? My weight.
70. Why? I don't like it.